FedEx ExpressLocation: Windsor Locks, CT 06096 Document ID: AF272-1ZY5
Ad Number: 86346571 Published on: 2021-07-0107/01/2021 Job Type: Regular
Published in: CTjobs.com
Global Vehicle Technician/Non-DOT (Mechanic)
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Maintains FedEx assets' safety and reliability by performing preventative maintenance inspections and required follow up work; replaces parts and components under the guidance of the senior vehicle technician at the location.
- High School Diploma/G.E.D
- Two (2) Years Fleet, Automotive, Or Truck Vehicle Maintenance Experience And Applicable Licenses/Vocational Training
- Knowledge Of The Use And Operation Of All Automotive Equipment And Testing Equipment, Gauges And Tools Normally Associated With The Troubleshooting And Repair Of Hydraulic, Gasoline And Diesel Automotive Equipment
- Possession Of A Complete Set Of Hand Tools Including Metric Sizes
- Must Be Able To Lift And Maneuver Heavy Vehicle Components
- Experience With Welding And Basic D.C. Electrical Troubleshooting Preferred
- Must Possess A Valid Driver'S License.
- Non-Covered Safety Sensitive Position
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Variable shifts and weekends.
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE