A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Westminster, MA 01473 Document ID: B0044-2A5I Posted on: 2022-09-2909/29/2022 Job Type: Regular
Warehouse and Light Industrial jobs available. Positions in many local areas in Maine, Mass, CT and NH. Apply today don't delay you could start tomorrow.
Title: Molding Machine Operator
Position Type: Full Time
- Knowledge of running Injection Molding Machines
- Packaging of product per instructions
- Making sure product has proper counts and is labeled properly
- Trimming flash on parts / deburring parts
- Operate scale at machine
- Following instructions from Quality Control Inspectors regarding what parts are good and what are bad
- Notifying supervisor and QC Inspectors when parts don’t appear to be acceptable
- Notifying supervisor if there is an issue with machine
- Clean your work space with disinfectant at the end of your shift
- You are required to remain at your machine at all times. If you need to leave machine for any reason, you are required to notify supervisor or service person, to relieve you. Do not leave machine unattended.
- Assure all health and safety requirements are observed and maintain work area in a neat and organized condition
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required and may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable setting own work priorities
- Close attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Able to work with a team to accomplish company goals
- Strict attention to safety procedures and guidelines including wearing all personal protective equipment (PPE) – Masks are required
- Willingness to keep and maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Adherence to attendance policy
- Adherence to Cell phone policy
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to
finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; bend;
stoop, crouch or crawl; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. Additionally, workers will be exposed to a
large warehouse environment and may experience loud volumes or high/low temperatures, based on
current weather. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and
may be required to stand for up to 3-4 hours at a time. This is a full time position. Hours of work will
either be 5 am – 5 pm or 5 pm -5 am, depending on your shift.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
Choice1Temps is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.