Ramada by Wyndham Windsor LocksLocation: Windsor Locks, CT 06096 Document ID: AF345-45KU
Ad Number: 28129217 Published on: 2021-09-2509/25/2021 Job Type: Regular
Published in: CTjobs.com
- Make each meal a feast for the eyes and treat for the taste buds. With your own signature flare, you'll turn our high standards into memorable meals for every guest
- Own your workspace – keep on top of supplies and equipment, and minimize waste
- Ensure the accuracy of orders by accurately recording transaction using the Point of Sale system
- Tell your supervisor or duty manager about any unsafe equipment, low supplies or safety incidents
- Help create a safe space by following safety procedures and wearing necessary protective equipment
- Be cleaner than clean – meet or exceed local cleanliness and hygiene laws
- Help with washing up and other kitchen duties when needed
- Give guests a better experience by helping with any questions or advice
- Help with washing up and other duties within the department when needed
- Wear your uniform with pride
- Take on other ad-hoc duties when the whole team needs to pull together
This job reports to the Outlet Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, or Director of Food & Beverage.
What we need from you
- High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Ability to stand during the entire shift
- Must speak fluent English
- Ability to stand for long extended hours
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Flexible – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
How do I deliver this?
As a Reliance Hotel Group associate, you are now a member of a family of associates engaged
in the business of providing total guest satisfaction through great service, and an outstanding product. What sets our hotels aside from the rest of the competition are the loyal and dedicated associates who provide excellent service to our guests on a daily basis, around the clock, all year long. You are a critical part of this team, and your value to the hotel will have an impact on guests, associates, and ownership each and every day. As a member of the team, we will provide you with a strong foundation of support and guidance. We will listen to you so that you, your hotel, and Reliance Hotel Group will continue to grow and prosper.