C2 EducationLocation: Wilton, CT 06897 Document ID: AC355-5R8Z Posted on: 2018-09-1009/10/2018 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Bachelors2018-10-10
ABOUT C2 EDUCATION:
C2 Education is the nation’s fastest-growing network of personal tutoring, SAT/ACT test help and educational support centers, offering customized curricula, personalized attention and a wide variety of enrichment services for students in elementary school, middle school and high school.
We believe that every student has great potential for academic and personal growth, and we put this belief into practice by cultivating individualized academic programs and close relationships with every C2 student. Our unique approach and philosophy continue to set us apart from the rest of the industry.
To learn more about C2 Education and how to join a winning team visit: https://www.c2educate.com/
The Center Director is integral to the success of C2 Education by driving center sales performance and operational excellence. The Center Director acts as the center manager, tracks student progress, conducts conferences, and upholds high quality customer service. The Center Director is the “Face of C2 Education” and is a brand ambassador. The Center Director must uphold the highest standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2’s programs and services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
- Lead company-marketing initiatives by forming relationships with local schools and merchants and actively participating in community events as a C2 representative.
- Meet sales performance targets and operational excellence standards.
- Effectively recruit, assess talent, hire, manage and provide ongoing development and support to center staff.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Conduct sales conferences with prospective customers to review C2’s programs and services and enroll students.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Oversee student testing and monitoring of all students’ academic progress.
Key Competencies/Success Factors
- Focused on creating and fostering customer-related opportunities to improve center sales.
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness in expanding on existing customer base to increase center sales and profit.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Exhibits professional and approachable demeanor; understands they are the “Face of C2 Education”.
- Fosters an environment of open communication with students and parents to ensure positive and effective conflict resolution.
Passion for Results:
- Personally committed to the success of the center, and C2 Education.
- Approaches situations with a positive attitude, and offers creative solution-oriented options when faced with challenges.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple responsibilities successfully.
- Is proactive and works to solve for issues before they arise.
Works well with others:
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with others and gains trust and respect.
- Listens, communicates and responds well with others both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates an attitude of helpfulness, support, and service.
- Creates and contributes to a team environment that is positive and productive with all employees.
Personal Drive and Development:
- Has a desire to grow professionally.
- Actively continues self-development process by gaining knowledge and further building skills in the following areas:
- Educational Curriculum
- Sales Analysis
- Time Management
- Coaching and Communication Skills
- Leadership Development
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years progressive career growth in management or consultative sales
- Experience in recruiting and developing effective teams
- Background in sales / education / hospitality / retail
- Understanding college admissions process and/or local school system preferred
- Bilingual in English and Korean or Mandarin beneficial
- Creative problem-solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.