A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Westbrook, CT 06498 Document ID: AD315-4NAA Posted on: 2019-08-2308/23/2019 Job Type: Regular
Do you consider yourself mechanically inclined? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Would you like an opportunity to start a career in the growing manufacturing industry? If yes, A.R. Mazzotta might have the perfect job opening for you!
We are looking for several Machine Operators for openings on 2nd and 3rd shift in the Essex area. Must be able to train on 1st shift (8am – 4pm).
About the company
- Provides on the job training
- Paid lunch if you remain on property
- Clean, organized and temperature regulated environment
- Opportunity for internal promotions
- Busy, well established manufacturer
- Nice benefits package
About the job
- Contract to hire for the right person
- $11.50 per hour
- Must be able to train on first shift
- Entry-level machine operating with on-the-job paid training
- In-process inspection
- Learn a variety of machines – you won’t be working on the same machine all the time
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to report to work assigned shift on a regular basis
- Mechanically inclined
- HS diploma / GED
- Technical school training a plus
- Prior machine operating, assembly, warehouse, inspection experience would be a plus
Ready to get started in your next career position? Let’s connect! Simply submit your resume today for consideration.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.