A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Watertown, CT 06795 Document ID: AD321-49LR Posted on: 2019-08-2308/23/2019 Job Type: Contract
Great opportunity for Mail Sorter to operate machine for the postal industry in the Torrington area!
Openings on all shifts. Contract to hire, $10.10 - $11.50 per hour.
The manufacturing industry is growing and can offer you a rewarding career! If you have previous experience in assembly, machine operating, or technical school training, we want to connect with you.
General requirements for these positions in Assembly & Machine Operating:
- Ability to lift 40lbs or more
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop and bend up to 100% of the time.
- English verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Able to cross train in different departments
Ready to get started? Send us your resume highlighting your manufacturing experience and/or technical training.
Whether you are looking for an entry-level position or looking to add to your manufacturing skills A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is here to help.
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.