Marriott InternationalLocation: Stamford, CT 06901 Document ID: AC012-3FGG Posted on: 2018-01-0901/09/2018 Job Type: Regular
Senior Software Engineer
JOB TITLE: Senior Software Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Stamford, CT
EMPLOYER: Marriott International, Inc.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and delivery of high performance, high availability Reservation Systems applications using Java and Service Oriented Architecture via waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to solution provider teams in alignment with the business requirements and IT strategy.
- Ensure applications meet the high performance, availability and resiliency required by real-time, revenue critical central reservations systems.
- Leverage dev ops tools and processes to deliver high quality, cost effective and timely solutions using approved open source technology where possible.
- Create solutions that serve our business, leveraging current and leading-edge technologies in an innovative and impactful manner.
- Follow best technical standards and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or a related fields.
- 8+ years of progressive, post-Bachelor’s experience in software design and development for high performance, high availability systems using Java/J2EE. 5+ years’ experience in object oriented design and development using Java, Service Oriented Architecture and XML services. 5+ years hands-on experience with application development and testing tools including one or more of the following: SoapUI, XMLSpy, Eclipse.
- Experience with high availability, high volume central reservation system.
- Experience in waterfall or agile software methodologies.
Qualified applicants should mail cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource ManagerMarriott International, Inc
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817