A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Putnam, CT 06260 Document ID: B1394-016A Posted on: 2023-12-0412/04/2023 Job Type: Contract
Machine Operator Assistant
Machine Operator Assistant. Assist in setting up Machine operating. Forklift operator of packing goods in a Plastics facility. 1st shift. 12 hour shift. Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for maintenance, performance, and quality of machines.
- Leads and trains material handlers in mold and assembly areas
- Responsible for the safe operation and functioning of the equipment
- Understands the process, temperatures, and safety requirements of the machine.
- Sets limit switches.
- Maintains tooling and understands what is critical for operating the machine.
- Makes machine adjustments as needed.
- Understands the operator interface system.
- Ensures tooling is maintained and serviced as needed.