A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Putnam, CT 06260 Document ID: AF393-3C7Y Posted on: 2021-10-2410/24/2021 Job Type: Regular
Assembly work available. Apply today at www.Choice1Temps.com or call us at 508-943-3867.
Under the direction of the Distribution Supervisor and in accordance with the project specific requirements and standard operating procedures, concentrates efforts on assembling products for storage & distribution.
- Responsible for assembly of client materials.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with Windows / Web applications.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with warehouse equipment (Material Handling Equipment) is a plus.
- Strong follow through on project and duties.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events and capability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.