Mantz AutoLocation: Plantsville, CT 06479 Document ID: AE515-3LSP Posted on: 2020-12-2812/28/2020 Job Type: Regular
Minimum Education: Not Specified2021-01-27
We are looking for a couple of talented Auto Mechanics to join our growing company!
These roles will be responsible for inspecting customer vehicles, diagnosing problems within the engine or other systems, performing routine maintenance, and completing necessary repairs.
Candidates with more than one year of mechanic experience are preferred, but we are willing to train the right person. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, so you must be friendly and passionate about giving our customers the best repair experience possible.
Come join our growing team!
Responsibilities not limited to, but including:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers' problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state's requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety