IWT Corporate HeadquartersLocation: Old Saybrook, CT 06475 Document ID: AF061-2FLA
Ad Number: 27370383 Published on: 2021-03-0903/09/2021 Job Type: Regular
Published in: CTjobs.com
Customer Service Representative - Old Saybrook
Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing, materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can be.
- Process orders from distributors and establish ship date based upon account status, production and/or payment history.
- Match-up and map out sales orders for optimized shipping. Work with distributors as needed to adjust orders to minimize freight costs.
- Manage distributor accounts: Enter orders; issue credits match-up open credits. Ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
- Resolve various customer problems.
- Assist salesmen in setting up new distributor accounts.
- Execute a variety of account decisions based on knowledge of the accounts and communication with the Regional Manager and sales team for the purpose of increasing regional sales.
- Conduct outgoing calls to distributors to proactively meet their needs for product, information, etc.
- Collaborate with all ISI departments and Customer Service Team and contribute ideas to ensure continuous improvement based on customer feedback and market knowledge.
- Manage monthly account reconciliations to achieve SOX compliance.
- Function as a member of a cross-functional team to provide back-up coverage for team members and assist other Representatives in areas of specific experience and expertise.
- Manage distributor accounts during sales territory vacancy by applying sales analysis and trending of buying cycles for region.
- Perform special assignments as necessary.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of Customer Service/Inside Sales experience desired.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Experience with sales order entry system preferred.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a busy environment.