SouthPack, LLCLocation: New Britain, CT 06052 Document ID: AB206-DO3K Posted on: 2017-05-3005/30/2017 Job Type: Regular
The preferred candidate must possess hands on mechanical abilities in a fast paced Therinoforming/Manufacturing environment.
Experience with Electrical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulics systems.
Experience with Thenroforming and RF / Heat Sealings is a definite plus.
Candidate should speak at least 80% English regardless of nationality or ethnic background.
Spanish as a second language is a plus. Applicant should have good communication skills and work well with others.
The candidate must havc the ability to handle and install relatively heavy tooling components (up to 90lbs) into the machinery, must be willing to ask tor assistance when necessary.
The preferred candidate must be flexible and open minded with eagerness and willingness to learn. They will be part of a small team and must be willing to step up and assist other members if one of the team is absent or involved in other responsibilities.
The candidate must try and maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment during the day to insure not only their safety but other members of the production team.
A good work ethic is expected which requires the candidate to treat coworkers in a professional and respecting manner.
Exp. Req: 3-5 Yrs with Sencorp Type Thermoformers. Heat and/or RF scaling experience a plus.
Educations High School or GED required. Some college preferred.
Pay Rate: Negotiable depending on experience.
Shift: 1st Shift Days (Typ. 6:30AM — 3:30PM); OT as needed
OT Pay: Paid Timc/Half over 40 Hrs.
Probation: 90 Days
Responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Remove and install tooling in thermoformers using standard company procedures.
- Start up production support equipment (compressor, chiller, vacuum pump) prior to production start. Warm up themoformers prior to production start.
- Prepare tooling ahead of time for installation into machinery.
- Maintain and repair machines cluring run and down times.
- Maintain optimum efficiencies during the course of production run.
- Store and maintain all tooling in a neat and organized fashion.
- Maintain and repair all tooling and accessories. Inform supervisor of damages or repairs.
- Provide feei4back to improve efficiencies when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times. Alert supervisor of unsafe conditions.
Please apply below