A.R. Mazzotta Employment SpecialistsLocation: Middletown, CT 06457 Document ID: AD305-4AJY Posted on: 2019-08-2308/23/2019 Job Type: Regular
We have a well-established client looking for a skilled Marketing Coordinator with trade show management experience. This new and exciting opportunity is located in the shoreline area of Connecticut and offers $40-50k, dependent on experience, along with an excellent benefits package and great work environment. The ideal candidate for this role will have prior experience working in a business to business marketing environment!
To be successful in this marketing role, our client is looking for the following experience
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Proven experience with trade show planning and coordination
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel independently as needed, including abroad for training
As the Trade Show and Marketing Communications Coordinator, you will report to the Director of Technical Marketing. You will play an important role in the following
- Managing the marketing event program, including managing scheduling, logistics, staffing, and opportunity scouting for trade shows, conferences, and the Lunch & Learn program
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a directly related field is strongly preferred
- Developing new and compelling content for the Lunch & Learn program in collaboration with other department members
- Utilizing the CRM system to enter and process leads
- Using email and social media marketing to promote events and generate sales leads
- Using analytics to find opportunities to improve lead flow, brand awareness, and ROI
If you feel your skill set lines up with what our client is looking for, apply today!
A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employment agency providing job opportunities throughout CT.
|More Jobs from A.R. Mazzotta Employment Specialists|