Velocity Marketing Asset ManagementLocation: Middlebury , CT 06762 Document ID: AB274-5Y5S Posted on: 2017-07-1707/17/2017 Job Type: Regular
Major Account Development Specialist
Our company, Velocity, is undergoing an exciting transition and we need seasoned high level sales talent to ensure our success. Ideal candidates will possess the seasoned selling skills required to locate, nurture and close Fortune 5000 clients.
Our target company will be looking for help with marketing collateral creation, organization, storage and distribution. The ideal candidate must be capable of capturing the interest of “C” level management and be able to extract pain points, work with Velocity Management to develop possible solutions, foster a solid relationship, present a comprehensive managed solutions proposal and close the sale.
If you are accustom to selling quick commodity based products based on service and price then this is not the position for you. The sell in our process will require time, patience and client nurturing.
Exciting base plus commission position with unlimited earning potential.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the proprietary online systems Velocity has to offer and takes advantage of the online training available for the marketing and deployment of these tools and systems. Must be a self-motivated individual willing to put in the extra self-improvement time required to be successful in the position.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Becomes proficient at prescreening, uncovering client needs and develops a knack for detecting a perfect client profile.
- Holds online WebX meetings including presentations geared towards solving the prospects pain points, once the need is learned. Prepares presentations using Velocity marketing templates and makes necessary client specific adjustments.
- Presents formal proposals using Velocity templates and using pricing as provided by sales management.
- Has the ability to close the sale. Travels when necessary to present to larger prequalified prospects. Works in coordination with sales management to tackle and land larger prospects.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Works with production management on the roll out of any new program type business.
- Enters customer data and other sales data for customers and prospective customers into CRM system.
- Attends and sells at trade shows as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must poses good written and verbal communications. Email etiquette, proper grammar and spelling are a must to be successful in this position. Must be fluent in using a word editor (Microsoft Word Preferred) and Microsoft Outlook. Additional experience or fluency with excel and PowerPoint is a plus. Experience or willingness to learn and use online presentation sites such as WebeX or others is a must
Please apply below