This job posting is no longer active on CTjobs.com and therefore cannot accept online applications.
Women and Families CenterLocation: Meriden, CT 06451 Document ID: AB356-4LGO Posted on: 2017-09-1309/13/2017 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
HOUR Hourly Wage: $10.50 -- $12.00 Minimum Education: Associates2017-10-13
Accredited and enriched School Readiness preschool program is seeking highly motivated Assistant Teachers to inspire and be part of a quality program and dedicated team. Recent early childhood graduates are encouraged to apply!
Staff is responsible for creating positive learning experiences, contributing to lesson planning, developing supportive relationships with families and ensuring the safety of our students in accordance with the established principles of early childhood education, NAEYC Accreditation and CT state licensing.
- Associates Degree in ECE, or other field with at least 12 ECE credits
- Be 18 years of age (per CT DPH licensing requirements)
- One year of experience in Early Childhood preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Positive outlook required.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Child Care
- 12 paid holidays
- 3 paid personal days
- 12 paid sick days
- 15 paid vacation days (20 days after 5 years)
Interested candidates should submit resume and credentials/transcripts to the attention of the HR Manager at email@example.com
|More Jobs from Women and Families Center|