Women and Families CenterLocation: Meriden, CT 06451 Document ID: AB393-44SG Posted on: 2017-10-0510/05/2017 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
HOUR Hourly Wage: $20.00 minimum Minimum Education: Associates2017-11-04
WFC is seeking a Residential Coordinator for it's Project REACH program. This is a full-time, exempt position based in our Meriden office. To start the position hours will be 9am - 5pm and once program is fully operational the hours will change to 3pm - 11:30pm.
The Residential Coordinator will be responsible for the oversight of Project REACH’s 6 bed transitional living program. The coordinator will ensure effective and ongoing supervision for all direct services including crisis intervention, case management, and group facilitation. The coordinator will develop and implement service plans for each program participant in conjunction with REACH staff. This position will conduct outreach to the community and assist in networking about opportunities.
Position generally works 40 hours per week. May be required to work additional hours as organization demands require. Position requires flexible schedule, including some evenings, weekends and holidays as required to perform job duties.
- Associate’s Degree in human service or related field.
- Two years of professional experience in human service field.
- At least one year supervisory experience.
- Experience working in a residential setting.
- Case management experience and experience working within a diverse team preferred.
- Experience working with youth and adults.
- Ability to work well with diverse populations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Must obtain and maintain certification as Sexual Assault Crisis Counselor.
- Successful applicants must have access to transportation.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of the HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
|More Jobs from Women and Families Center|