White & Katzman Mgmt.Location: Hartford, CT 06105 Document ID: AF195-2V3E Posted on: 2021-07-2607/26/2021 Job Type: Regular
Will not pay relocation expenses
Minimum Education: High School2021-08-25
3rd Shift Security Officer
Job Posting: 3rd Shift Security Officer
A full-time position, Monday through Friday, is available for a 3rd Shift Security Officer in a High-Rise Condominium Association in the Asylum Hill area of Hartford.
- Performs front desk services to clients & visitors
- Implements rules and policies.
- Patrols on foot
- Undertakes emergency response & reporting
- Other duties as defined in job description
Qualifications for the job:
- Preferred minimum 2 years’ experience in security or police work or military.
- High school education or GED
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Email, Excel, and Word
- Acquaintance with computer security programs and cameras a plus
- Must be physically fit
- Must be capable of effective communication with residents and visitors
- Must be oriented to customer service
- Must be a team Player
- Schedule flexibility important. May be asked to work occasional weekend shifts.
- Background Check will be required.
- References required.
- On-site training is provided.
- Uniforms are provided.
- Starting wage per hour is negotiable.
- One week of sick time is provided.
- Two weeks’ vacation and standard holidays are provided following probationary period.
- No health or retirement benefits are offered.
Only qualified candidates need apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.