Accounts Payable and Receivable Job Responsibilities: The accounts payable and receivable clerk is responsible for checking figures and creating spreadsheets. Be sure to include these responsibilities in your accounts payable and receivable job description:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling, preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges, and refunds, and preparing and mailing invoices.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments and adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Apply with us at www.Choice1Temps.com/apply-here