We are looking for Recruiters to attract candidates to interview and hire great employees. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter is to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Life & Health Insurance State License (we will help you obtain license in less than a month)
- Must maintain active license
- Recruiters are not required to sell any products, however it is required by law that you maintain an active license in order to receive compensation.
- Opportunity for advancement
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time